3&3/4 bolt patern

-

dartman340ta

Reaction score
i stopped in the shop up the rd from where i live an there was a pretty nice 64 valiant a young fellow was bitching about said he couldnt fine any wheels for it . i told i probable had some at the house 4inch bolt pattern right ..... wrong ....... 3 3/4 never in my time did i ever here of a 5 lug pattern that small . any of you ever have this problem whats the fix ?????????other than the usual get rid of the old an in with the new

the problem is that he doesn't know how to measure bolt pattern. those cars like all a bodies until 1972 were ALL 4" bolt pattern.

yeap made the measurements wrong just a normal 4 inch bolt pattern have to go back an show him i reckon center to center 3 3/4" out side to outside 4" i had to go out to the my dart an look for my self because in my 35 or 40 of mopars id never heard of it either . i didn't want to call him a dumb a@@ in his own shop at least till he does my exhaust . i have to drive my car up there in a town that has as many cops as people with open headers i love small towns .......thats why i live way out in the country

To check if a Mopar wheel is 4" bolt pattern, measure from the outside diameter of one hole to the center of the hole opposite. Here's a measurement from a SBP rallye wheel.

Don

IMG_0036Small.jpg

-
Back