Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I have 3- 340 cranks for sale. one has been sold pending payment to a member. what is left is :

1- forged steel part #2532457. it is a std/std crank. It has been greased and bagged for over 15 years now. cleaned and checked it and it looks good. probably needs to be polished. $150.00 plus ride.

1- cast crank # 2658393. it is std./std. I believe it came out of a 1973 Duster. It has been greased and bagged also. cleaned up and found a small something on the #5 main. you cannot hook a finger nail on it and will probably polish out but had to mention it. It is shown in one of the pictures. #100.00 plus ride.

I did not include shipping in the prices due to the locations you are and the cost of shipping now. actual shipping will apply. shipped from zip 41035.1 st 2 pics are the steel crank and the last 3 are the cast crank. both cranks have been oiled again and back in bags.

Attachments

• DSC04947 (Copy).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC04948 (Copy).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC04943 (Copy).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC04943.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC04944 (Copy).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 281
If I wasn't in the middle of an engine build right now I would buy the steel one and put it way.

well being in the middle of an engine build shouldn't have anything to do with picking up a crank. you can do it. LOL

it seems like the crank that was pending payment has now become available. Member cannot make up his mind what he wants. One steel crank has been sold waiting on his payment so I have 1 std./std. steel crank available $150.00 plus ride and the 1 cast crank available $100.00 plus ride. This steel crank also has been greased, bagged and in storage for 15 years.

one steel crank available again. casting # 2532547 forged steel crank. $150.00 plus the ride. don't you just love it when a member asks you if a part is still available and how do you want payment and then don't have the balls to pay for it the next day after he tells you he will and you even ask them if they are sure they want it so you can mark it sold pending payment.

Is that like when a member calls you about buying a 340 block and picking it up and you don't call back all day? I wouldn't be throwing stones!

well Pete, its like this. I didn't know you called me until just now. I read your comment on here and checked my voicemails and found you had left a voicemail for me to call you at your shop on the 10th. I live out in the country and sometimes I don't get voicemails people leave for days. so I do apologize for not calling you back. however, the situation is a little different here. If I had told you I was going to do something, I would have done it. I never saw a missed call on my phone where you had called. It would have been stupid of me not to call you about a sale of a block had I known you called. Again, I did not know until I just read this post and checked my voicemail that you called me.

Understood, but if you get a PM at 7:15 am, then send me your no. At 7:40 am the same morning, wouldnt you expect a call? Maybe you've dealt with a lot of ( I'll buy it ) and then never here from them again. I have myself, but I have bought a lot of parts on here and a race car from Jersey. I love road trips to buy mopar parts.
GLWS parts.

under normal circumstances a person would expect a call but the way people are now, a lot of times you just sit and wait and then nothing. I myself am not like that. If you had given me any indication I would definitely be getting a call from you, I would have made sure it did not get by me. But with most people it isn't that way anymore. I am old school. If I tell you I will do something, you can take it to the bank UNLESS something beyond my control happens. The bad thing is that a lot of times I expect other people to be like that too and nowadays a lot aren't. anyhow, I apologize for T-Mobile phone service and living in the country and the two not getting along .LOL

steel crank picked up. all that is left is the cast crank # 2658393 out of a 73 340. $75.00 plus ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back