Status
Not open for further replies.

Bddodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All parts are located in 27601.
99% of them are A body parts but I think there are a few B or E body parts as they were all combined in boxes and not labeled. Asking anywhere between $3-75$ per item plus shipping!
Some notable items include,
Duster / dart sport / demon front and rear window trim,
73 duster tail lights and bezels,
Duster grille badging chrome,
Duster, dart sport, demon drip rail chrome,
Dart swinger rear window chrome,
And more!
I will be glad to get pictures of individual parts or group parts feel free to ask.
Thanks

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

Riddler I could find out a shipping price for you!
Dean, I don't see any however there is roughly 100-150 pieces of chrome not pictured that's not labeled I could get you some pictures this afternoon

Dean, I don't see any however there is roughly 100-150 pieces of chrome not pictured that's not labeled I could get you some pictures this afternoon
20170507_113934(0).jpg

Please do. Let see if we can work out a package. I have a US shipping address in Fraser, MI, 48026

Riddler

View attachment 1715045255
This is the worst, right where they meet in the middle. What does something like that cost to do? & where do you live?

That's much more difficult as it's two piece and there's a painted stripe on it. It'll have to be banged out and then polished and painted. I'm up in Canada but I know there are a couple of guys in FL and USA who repair trim. Cost would have to be evaluated when I see it in person. Looks like 4 pieces to be repaired. It'd cost around $200 or so...that's because of the paint work whch I have to farm out.

Riddler

the two white lenses in the last picture...any chance they belong to a 69 valiant parking light assembly?

That's much more difficult as it's two piece and there's a painted stripe on it. It'll have to be banged out and then polished and painted. I'm up in Canada but I know there are a couple of guys in FL and USA who repair trim. Cost would have to be evaluated when I see it in person. Looks like 4 pieces to be repaired. It'd cost around $200 or so...that's because of the paint work whch I have to farm out.

Riddler
Thanks, it's a future thing, when I get around to doing paint.

the two white lenses in the last picture...any chance they belong to a 69 valiant parking light assembly?

I am unsure they were in a box of other lights.
Found some ford chevy and some mopar lights in the box LOL
Do you have some numbers on the lights I could check?

i have nothing, but a 69 valiant grille that is missing the parking light assemblies

if you have the chrome parts they would belong too, i might be able to measure it and see?
but if all you have is the lenses, i dont think that helps me

EDIT:

i found this thread for comparison, doesnt look the same...probably brand X
(but if it has the housing, and fits, i could still use it)

[FOR SALE] - 1969 Plymouth Valiant/Daytona Turn Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back