-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971 Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a good set of gears for my Demon. Prefer 4:10, but a 3.91 at the right price would work. Located in Maryland and can pick up if near by or willing to pay shipping cost.

Thanks!

I'm in Plant City Fl. I built this third member for a friend of mine that lives in the panhandle of Fl. 489 case all new bearings and is still new never used it. I know he wants to sell it. $750.00

Where are you located? Do you have any pictures, and can you tell me specifically what you mean by "fresh" ... Is that just new clutches?

Thanks!
J
I am located in Danielsville Pa. It was used in my Duster for the street only after it was put together with new bearings. Works fine you can install it as it is. The Axle adjuster center pin is still in the sure grip. I used 456's and 488's for the track with a spool. I also have 391's and 323's with a clutch style. The 410's are quiet and strong the sure grip works perfect. I don't keep or sell junk.

I only answered your want ad because I saw you are close enough to pick it up. I will not ship it. The clutch style units I have work perfect and will withstand any HP you throw at them. I switched to GM style joints so I changed to 742 style centers. All my rears I had for my car are small joints. I have the rears listed on Craigs list and have others interested.
The price is negotiable with cash. Steve

Tha ks for the reply and additional info! I am located just south of Balimore MD which is about 3 hours away... Would you be willing to meet halfway?

I am located in Danielsville Pa. It was used in my Duster for the street only after it was put together with new bearings. Works fine you can install it as it is. The Axle adjuster center pin is still in the sure grip. I used 456's and 488's for the track with a spool. I also have 391's and 323's with a clutch style. The 410's are quiet and strong the sure grip works perfect. I don't keep or sell junk.

I only answered your want ad because I saw you are close enough to pick it up. I will not ship it. The clutch style units I have work perfect and will withstand any HP you throw at them. I switched to GM style joints so I changed to 742 style centers. All my rears I had for my car are small joints. I have the rears listed on Craigs list and have others interested.
The price is negotiable with cash. Steve

I am looking for a good set of gears for my Demon. Prefer 4:10, but a 3.91 at the right price would work. Located in Maryland and can pick up if near by or willing to pay shipping cost.

Thanks!
I work in Sterling VA and have 3.91 gear 741 case with a ratchet locker up for sale. We could meet close by. Let me know.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back