-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furz4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
741 case 3.91 center section with locker type sure grip. Small yoke. Was gone through with new bearings, races and the sure grip was rebuilt also. Am switching to a more highway friendly gear. $325 plus shipping. Located in Marion, iowa 52302.

dsc_050.jpg

dsc_051.jpg

dsc_049.jpg

thats a smoking deal. wish i had cash.anything you would be interested in for a trade?

^^ No Joke. Damn I wish I had the cash, I bet the 383 would love that gear!!

Good luck on the sale

What is the difference between 741 and 742 case units?

Will this bolt in place of my 742 unit?
Yes it will bolt right up. Just a narrower pinion (they are fine behind a street motor, and most race motors from what I have been told on here).

Hi furz 4, just curious, what kind of speed can one cruise at with a 3.91 in the back on the highway?

My son drove to Mopar Nats with this unit 3200 RPM about 60 with his tires was passed by everything on the interstate.

My son drove to Mopar Nats with this unit 3200 RPM about 60 with his tires was passed by everything on the interstate.

ahahahahaha i know how that goes, people say "ive never seen a drag car go so slow!!!"

it seems like 60-65 at about 3000-3500 rpm depending on tire size and to think I want to put 4.30 in my 68 Dart with a 27" tall tire. people definetly be passing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back