Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I have FOR SALE: three barracuda's and allot of extra parts.

•Car#1- 1965 Barracuda, complete body, rebuilt 273, stock manifold, 4 bbl, commando valve covers and chrome intake cover, factory 4-speed manual trans, Rally wheels, new brakes, tank, floor pans in box, A/C car, gold carpet in box, New paint under the hood, body needs paint, extra bumpers, extra grills.

•Car#2- 1965 Barracuda, complete body, 360 motor, 3-speed Auto trans, both motor and trans are out of the car and were working when pulled, A/C car.

•Car#3- 1964 Barracuda, factory 3-speed manual car, complete body car, No trans., No motor, factory v-8 car, factory disc brake in front, could be restored. lots of extra parts.

• R/L 1964 Valiant front fenders (fenders fit a '65 Cuda), two (rare) quarter panel chrome bumper spears.

• I love the early glassback cuda's. I have been working to complete one with all factory options on it. Parts are hard to find so I invested in two other cuda's. I am now having to sell my project cars for personal reasons. If you are looking to restore a early A-body barracuda muscle car. This is a deal for you. I want 15k for all three cars. I have allot more in them than that. They all roll and could be restored or one be parted out. Good metal. All need paint and some rust presence. If you need more info. PM me. Thank you for your interest!

Sorry I will have to send pics. by E-mail...

Thank you! Spencer

Hello 67valiant 100,

Yes, the 1965 Barracuda you ask about is loaded with options. As far as I know the car is not a Formula S car. The hump is original in the car so that is how I know it was a 4-speed factory car. I wish I had the built sheet on it. It's my project car I don't want to sell but I have allot of bills to pay. I have been watching your thread and it looks like your having fun with your project. Good luck finishing before graduation.

Not even an offer, Wow!!! Does anybody have any money on this forum or do you all just talk? I am always sitting on cars. Just ask and you might receive.

Nope, no money here. Anybody else???
Good luck, though. Somebody's bound to be happy with this.

Not even an offer, Wow!!! Does anybody have any money on this forum or do you all just talk? I am always sitting on cars. Just ask and you might receive.

Do any of the 3 Barracudas run and drive? Might try and price them individually based on there condition.

Hello you guys, I am open minded,

Make me some offers on them individually, I might consider the offer. The hardest thing about restoring a 1964-1965 Barracuda is finding the parts. Well, I have done that for you in this package deal. Build your dream car with every part needed and sell the rest to get your money back.
I have not only moved parts around on these cars but I also have been buying parts to keep these cars complete, so to sell to you as a complete project car. It would be nice to see more of these Cuda's on the road. If the buyer of these Barracuda cars was to part out #2 and #3 car and sale the parts individually... you would be getting your original investment back and walking with the #1 car, 1965 Barracuda daily driver loaded with options for FREE with a little extra labor.
V-8 Car#1, 1965 Barracuda, 273 commando 4 bbl, 4 speed, A/C, F/Disc brakes, rally wheels, is a daily driver.
V-8 Car#2, 1965 Barracuda, 360, automatic, motor/trans is out of the car (was running when pulled), A/C car, car body is complete
V-8 Car#3, 1964 Barracuda, No trans, No motor, Switched the brakes now has drums, car body is complete.

So friends, think about it and PM me if you have any questions,
Thank you!

These are a few pictures of the Barracudas for sale I had lying around, if you would like to have more information Pm me and we will talk by e-mail.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back