Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I'm pulling the A-250 3-speed out of my 1973 Slant six Valiant and converting it to an automatic, so I'm listing all the manual stuff for sale:

Transmission, linkage, Z-bar, flywheel, manual column with shifter minus wheel and key cylinder. Trans works good, has had the top cover off at some point. Linkage is loose, clutch works good. A-250 is the HD non-synchro'd low gear version.

Now, I know from the amount of people who gave me flack about not liking this trans that the demand will be high so please don't overload my inbox at once. Preference will be made to those offering 4-speeds and 8-3/4 rears as trades first but basically first come first served.

Asking $75 obo. I'll also trade for a good 1973 Plymouth front bumper.

Thanks.

Well after a delay due to weather and other things, all the 3-speed parts are out. Evidently either this car does not have 49k on it or the old lady didn't like this trans any better than I did because I found a new clutch and evidence the trans was repaired at one point.

Here's the pics for anyone interested.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 002.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 003.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 169
Put me #1 on the list, could you post a pic of the other side of the bell housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back