Not open for further replies.

tfie93

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A230 3 Speed transmission for sale
Shipping or pick up in 07508

An A230 3 Speed Manual Transmission for sale along with a bellhousing and linkage. Asking $125 + shipping.
Thanks,
Tom

can you send shipping cost to zip code 68508 [Nebraska] would be sending to a business. Yoy can call if you like 402 438-9410 7a-7p. mon -fri thanks

I will work on getting the cost for you. It might take me a day or two to get everything figured out but Ill get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!
-Tom

Total with shipping is probably going to be somewhere around $250 if you are still interested.

Do you have the shifter as well as the linkage ? I have a bellhousing, I really just need the trans, linkage and shifter. Is the trans in good condition, could it be bolted in and used as is? Do you know what kind of milage is on it ? Does it have an aluminum case or tail shaft? Yes, I'm interrested if we could do it for around $200.00 including shipping. Please give me a shout back when you have time thanks, Danny

Do you have the shifter as well as the linkage ? I have a bellhousing, I really just need the trans, linkage and shifter. Is the trans in good condition, could it be bolted in and used as is? Do you know what kind of milage is on it ? Does it have an aluminum case or tail shaft? Yes, I'm interrested if we could do it for around $200.00 including shipping. Please give me a shout back when you have time thanks, Danny

Hey Danny,
Ill tell you what well do. I can swap a shifter in the package instead of the bellhousing at no extra cost if you wanna do that. When I bought the car off the previous owner he said it worked fine. I only took it out because I had a 4 speed sittin around. Im unsure of the mileage, to be honest. It is a tail shaft not aluminum. $200 sounds fine, I just have to check something out with the shipping before I say yes for sure. But if everything goes alright with the shipping then $200 is good. I will try to get back to you on that later on tonight. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks a lot,
Tom

Tom thanks for the quick reply. I just need a trans I can bolt in for the season ending race at my home track next weekend Please call for shipping address and details I'm at 402-438-9410 mon - fri 7am.-7pm. please call ASAP and we can finalize the deal thanks, Danny

Tom, after numerious attemps to send payment by paypal I've determined that there is some kind of problem. I will attempt to correct it and be in touch ASAP. And yes I do want the trans. thanks, Danny

Hey Dan,
No problem, Im still gonna start getting everything ready to have it shipped out on Monday.
Thanks a lot,
Tom

Dan,
Finally got the trans ready. Made a wood crate with spacers to hold the trans in place boxed up the crate and strapped it up. So were all ready to go. If you get paypal figured out and send the payment today, Ill have it shipped out tomorrow. Thanks a lot.
-Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back