-
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy l

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a new 3 speed wiper motor part#3799024 this was in some stuff my grandfather had and i have no need for

If it fits a 69 dart I am interested in it . any idea what you want for it, a picture would be great.

Received the pictures , I will take the motor, how would you l8ike to be paid

Motor did not arrive at the shipping destination, I have emailed you with no response would like to know what your intentions are ?? I have asked for tracking numbers but never got any answers, it must have been returned to you ?? really would like to have the wiper motor

sorry you have still not recieved the motor but I went to my local post office and mailed the package to the address that you wanted in Montana. I didn't get a tracking #as I made the mistake of trusting the postal service here in the Usa I have to assume that they have lost the package if it has not shown up at the Storage place. I do not have the package back i would assume if it gets there and they turn it away it would come back to me. If I get it back i will reimburse the funds and let you know. I will keep trying the Storage place and see if it shows up

I think I am getting screwed in this deal, it has been almost two months since I paid for the wiper motor and it has not shown up anywhere.

I think I am getting screwed in this deal, it has been almost two months since I paid for the wiper motor and it has not shown up anywhere.

I have a 69 motor, wires have been cut but cn be spliced or sent out for restoration and i will not screw you, it will be shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation. let me know.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back