Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
For the last several years I have picked up a parts car near Carlisle, then stripped it at the show. Many of you have bought parts from me there. It is time again to find this year's donor.
I'll be searching the local CL, but I thought I would post a wanted ad here as well. Please PM me with ideas, rather than responding to this thread.

I'm looking for a 67-75 Mopar in the $300-$500 price range located within a 30 minute to one hour drive of Carlisle. I will come up with a full load, drop my stuff and go pick up the local parts car.

Price and final selection will depend on the number and quality of the parts left on the car.
Partially stripped and 4 door vehicles will be considered as well.

I will pick it up on Tuesday July 8th or Wednesday the 9th, so that has to be ok with the person I buy from.

If you live near Carlisle and have an old Mopar sitting in your yard, barn or woods and you were thinking about scrapping it, I'd like to hear from you!

For the last several years I have picked up a parts car near Carlisle, then stripped it at the show. Many of you have bought parts from me there. It is time again to find this year's donor.
I'll be searching the local CL, but I thought I would post a wanted ad here as well. Please PM me with ideas, rather than responding to this thread.

I'm looking for a 67-75 Mopar in the $300-$500 price range located within a 30 minute to one hour drive of Carlisle. I will come up with a full load, drop my stuff and go pick up the local parts car.

Price and final selection will depend on the number and quality of the parts left on the car.
Partially stripped and 4 door vehicles will be considered as well.

I will pick it up on Tuesday July 8th or Wednesday the 9th, so that has to be ok with the person I buy from.

If you live near Carlisle and have an old Mopar sitting in your yard, barn or woods and you were thinking about scrapping it, I'd like to hear from you!
Hell its ashame you couldn't pick one up here in VA there are TONS of 4 doors here cheap surfacing on craigslist right now!
Best of luck buddy!
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back