-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
302 Casting Swirl Port Heads small block Mopar cylinder heads and Edelbrock Performer Aluminum intake. Heads were built to match the 400 Horsepower 318ci Hotrod magazine build (318 Small Block Build - How To - Hot Rod Magazine). Heads have had deck surface milled (now have 59.5 cc Chambers), Intake milled to match heads, heads have been magnafluxed (no cracks), recently rebuilt by the late Chris Hilyard of Hilyard Performance (less than 50 miles ago) with a competition 3 angle valve job, bowl blending, new valve guides, and spring heights set for a .484 Mopar performance camshaft.

Hard Racing Valve Seals
Superstock Valve Springs
Comp Cams Retainers
Mancini Racing Single Groove 3/8 Valves
1.90" Intake 1.55" Exhaust (stock was 1.78" Intake and 1.50 Exhaust)

Asking $1000 for both the intake and the heads. I have over $1200 in parts and labor on heads alone, but I decided to run a Gen III Hemi in my car so I'm parting out my 318. These heads really woke up my 318, and with stock pistons should place your compression ratio around 9.5:1. I removed and cleaned 1 intake and 1 exhaust valve for photos, but they have since been reinstalled.

My picture file size was too large to post onto this forum, photos of the heads and intake can be seen at:
318 Small Block Mopar Performance Heads and Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back