$30K and hideous wheels?

-
I think he wanted a Camaro or a Crown Vic but could only find what looks like a decent Barracuda to try and make into something else. Maybe someone else will put it back into a nice ride. It's just not for me

Excuse me...

RETCH!

Needs the stripes redone and the wheels swapped for...well, just about anything else.

It wouldn't be terrible with NORMAL wheels on it.....Those are the worst thing about it. Sure wouldn't pay $30k for it either....another dreamer.

the more I look at it ....the more it don't look that bad to me ......if it were my car, the wheels would be thrown over a bridge and I would have steelies with dog dishes on it and I would lose the stripes and maybe add a factory type stripe.

for me the wheels and stripes are kinda distracting.....

I could even live with the grilles the way they are ....its not a bad car ....other than the two main things I mentioned ....it looks pretty straight and its really pretty decent ....and most of all it is still a cuda, a dream car to many.

it is overpriced especially for this economy but if someone could get it for a better price and do some minor changes .....it could be a pretty decent car.

Amazing how just wheels can screw up a good car. Was in Sioux City, IA a few weeks ago and saw a half dozen clown cars, most where just run of the mill 4 door 80's Caprices, but one was a nice maroon 74-76 Olds Cutlass(or whatever Olds is based on the same platform as a Chevelle). The Olds sat as high as my 2 wheel drive Dakota, the rims where color matched and might have looked good in 15's or 16's but not the 24's or whatever it had. It had to come to a complete stop to turn a corner.

Fix the grill and bumpers and change the wheels and it`s not horrible but those are Shevvy style stripes. $10k would be a decent starting price!

-
Back