30th Annual Mid-Ohio Mopars Car Show

-

moparsince60

Reaction score
30th Annual Mid-Ohio Mopars Show, Car Corral And Swap Meet - Part of Monster Mopar Weekend
July 23-25, 2021. Gates Open Each Morning At 8:00 AM - Show Dates Are On The 23rd And 24th.
Summit Motorsports Park - Norwalk, Ohio For More Information, Go To: http://www.monstermopar.com

MonsterMopar_2021_02.jpg

Here we go again.
A lot of local guys I know don't go because they think the entry fee is too high. I guarantee I'll hear it from my Mopar buddies once the car cruise season starts up, especially the one flying solo. The impression is it has pretty much become an event for racers with payouts supplemented by cars on the show/fun field and swap meet. You would get a bigger car show turnout with lower prices. $70/weekend is more than I pay for Carlisle.

Here we go again.
A lot of local guys I know don't go because they think the entry fee is too high. I guarantee I'll hear it from my Mopar buddies once the car cruise season starts up, especially the one flying solo. The impression is it has pretty much become an event for racers with payouts supplemented by cars on the show/fun field and swap meet. You would get a bigger car show turnout with lower prices. $70/weekend is more than I pay for Carlisle.
Thank you for your input. I will let them know.

Here we go again.
First off, we can't take away from anything you have said here. But we were asked by Mr. King to have our show as part of Monster Mopar Weekend because he needed to get the car show part of the event better organized and in turn become a part of the total Mopar experience and not just a racing weekend with just a few show cars around. This is our first year working with Mr. King. We hope it works out. Have a great weekend KosmicKuda.

-
Back