?????

-

whitey

Reaction score
Hey all,
question, I got my 360 back from the machine shop, did a nice job. I had it internally balanced but they couldn't use my flex plate, said it was too far out so they balanced it with a B&M plate from Summit, which I wasn't offered even though it was balanced with that plate. could I just get a plate from Summit like they did? And what do I ask for when I order my converter, will this be a neutrally balanced converter? "WE NEED INFORMATION"

Also looking for a Dipstick for a 727, the one that came with the trans, the end was broken off?

THANKS ALL!!!!!!

It would be best to ask the balancing shop this question since they did the work. Especially since you say they internally balanced your 360. That is a very expensive process where "Heavy metal" is added to balance the assy. A Regular balancing job does not include this and costs much less.
When I had my 360 balanced I used the B&M flexplate part number BMM-10236 (for use with a 727) but my 360 is still externally balanced. The convertor used is then a neutral balance converter.

i would go with someone else other than summit unless adam gets his problem sorted out. if your not sure whats going on check out rotted hoosier's post in the general forum

Fr what its worth Summit is being alittle more helpfull then Hoosier.

This was just a B&M flex plate from Summit that the machine shop balanced my crank with, (I know the guy who did the work personally, he's my cousin!). My ? was could I just order another B&M flex plate? Would that cause any problem?

-
Back