-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of cheap exhaust manifolds to break in my 318. I have set of ceramic coated headers I'd rather not risk. It'll be on a run stand so fitment isn't an issue.

I have a set of magnum manifolds I'll sell for 20$. But shipping will be around 50$ probably

Yeah I'm expecting shipping to at least double the cost of this so that's not a problem. Got any pics?

Yup, Staunton to Newport News.

I don't know you but I am trying to be a better person lol.... With that being said if you have a solid time frame of when you plan on firing up your motor I have a set of Headers off an A Body you are more than welcome to use. You can't hurt them and are in good shape. They are not for sale though. PM me for details if it interest you....

Good luck,
JW

I don't know you but I am trying to be a better person lol.... With that being said if you have a solid time frame of when you plan on firing up your motor I have a set of Headers off an A Body you are more than welcome to use. You can't hurt them and are in good shape. They are not for sale though. PM me for details if it interest you....

Good luck,
JW

I really appreciate the offer but as you witnessed in my build thread, I'm less than optimistic about having any idea of any kind of time frame. I'll probably just run with the first offer.

I really appreciate the offer but as you witnessed in my build thread, I'm less than optimistic about having any idea of any kind of time frame. I'll probably just run with the first offer.

I totally understand...... However sometimes we all need a little push.... Having those headers and committing to a timeline is probably just a helpful push.... Been there, done that, and it worked for me lol....

If ya change your mind let me know, and otherwise good luck with the car and be safe driving down that way. Crazy traffic in NN......

JW

I have 2 sets I'd be willing to sell...1 set for A-body, 1 set for Truck.
Take your pick!

I live in Powhatan county, just west of Richmond, Virginia...so no shipping is needed!
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
burg

Did you get your Exhaust Manifolds?

JW

I have 2 sets I'd be willing to sell...1 set for A-body, 1 set for Truck.
Take your pick!

I live in Powhatan county, just west of Richmond, Virginia...so no shipping is needed!
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
burg

Yeah I ordered a set from a member here and got em shipped. Guess I shoulda held out haha, just want the motor firing at this point really. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back