Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following for sale -- Perfect for that slant 6 to V* swap on a budget.

Complete 318 carb to pan -- Stock motor, unknown miles, ran good, no smoke, has a eddy intake and holly carb on it now. Complete with all pullies, wiring, distributor etc. Possibly steel crank (I am trying to identify it by the # of crank bolts/pattern) Looks like a steel crank balancer though.
Complete 904 (still bolted to motor) linkage still all there.
Motor and trans are still bolted to the V8 k-frame as well. ( no brakes on k-frame but lower control arms are sill there as well.

All came out of a running and driving 72 Dart 4-door car. I was planning on keeping for a future build but who knows when and if that would ever come. So since I tripped over this twice this week its time to get rid of it. If it doesn't sell I plan on stripping it down and scraping most of it.

I WILL NOT SHIP to heavy and too much of a pain in the arse to do so. But I will load it on your pick up with a forklift if you buy it!

Price is $300

Sir,

Do you still have the engine package for sale? 2 barrel or 4 barrel carb?

I have a /6 in my 68 dart and was thinking about making the swap.

thanks,

Sam

I will stop after work at my warehouse to get some pics and post them tonight for all interested parties.

Pics as requested

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

Last call on this --- at the end of August it goes. I will only hold longer than the end of August if I have a deposit on it.

I am in WEST NEWTON, PA - about 25 miles south on Route 51. Don't need the motor, but would like the trans as I have a machined 318 ready to put together. If you won't seperate, I'll take as is. Can you lift this into my trailer?

I'm interested in power steering brackets & pump pulley if you end up parting it - or if the buyer doesn't need it.

Sam,

Good to meet you, Thanks again! and I'm glad you could use the extra free stuff too. Good to get some of this stuff off the racks and into the hands of someone who can use it.

Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back