Status
Not open for further replies.

d Dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/2176362731.html

I have for sale a 318 complete engine from a 1974 Dodge Dart SE which was running when I drove to shop 4 weeks ago. Engine has 2 barrel original carburetor and Starter. I had all intention to have this engine rebuilted, beefed up, do a little work on heads and re-installed in the Dart. I went in another direction and purchased crate engine. The 318 at this price comes with used Edelbrock performer aluminum dual plane intake and used Edelbrock 1406 4 barrel Carb, both which I had collected for the build.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/2176362731.html

I have for sale a 318 complete engine from a 1974 Dodge Dart SE which was running when I drove to shop 4 weeks ago. Engine has 2 barrel original carburetor and Starter. I had all intention to have this engine rebuilted, beefed up, do a little work on heads and re-installed in the Dart. I went in another direction and purchased crate engine. The 318 at this price comes with used Edelbrock performer aluminum dual plane intake and used Edelbrock 1406 4 barrel Carb, both which I had collected for the build.

Good deal, I was wondering if it was a FABO member when I ran across the craigslist ad. I surf craigslist all the time and live in Charlotte. Would you be willing to part with just that intake? if so how much?

FABO member, $100.00 for Intake. $150.00 for motor

Call me, Number listed in Ad. I'm about 20 minutes north of charlotte. I sold the carb earlier today.

Need a good working distributor for the 318, if you got good cap rotor and wires Ill take em too, trying to run an engine on a budget here hehe thanks

FABO member, $100.00 for Intake. $150.00 for motor

Call me, Number listed in Ad. I'm about 20 minutes north of charlotte. I sold the carb earlier today.

Good price, might be awhile before I can get it though. If you still have it around the middle of next month ill give you a shout. Moneys tight now. Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back