318 hood scoop emblems

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with 318 scoop emblems........What car & year do they fit?

wanted 318 hood scoop emblems

Are you looking for the hood inserts for a 1968 Barracuda with a 318? They are actually the "plain" ones, with no numbers -- same as the slant six. Only the 340-S and 383-S got numbers :(

I had these made up from a member here on FABO.. I like them alot.. They're all aluminum and he makes them at the machine shop he works at..

Attachments

• Emblem 1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 258
  • Emblem 2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 255
Those are nice! Please give us the contact info!

I happened to be surfing around FABO while visiting my son here in Netherlands and saw the post. A friend of mine from MI (also a member here) makes these as well as other different styles. You can send him (MOtorPARts) a PM.

sent from my iPhone (6 hours ahead of east coast time)

Australian cars had 318 emblems.

You can buy them but they are somewhat pricey, as is shipping.

I really like those posted above!!

Jeeps had V-8/5.2 Liter emblems.

Interestingly, Mexican and South American 318 Hi-Po cars got "270" emblems, IIRC to denote horsepower.

Are you looking for the hood inserts for a 1968 Barracuda with a 318? They are actually the "plain" ones, with no numbers -- same as the slant six. Only the 340-S and 383-S got numbers :(

Thank you for the history lesson. Did the OP say he wanted same for a 68 Barracuda?

are those stick on ...I have 2 holes on each scoop ...where they would fit in ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back