[Found!] 318 motor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good running 318 in my 68 that I need to find a home for.
It was in the car when I bought it and believe it is a 1971. The guy I bought the car from called it an RV cam but it's a little choppy. I had the heads off a few years ago and the pistons are stamped .030 so it has been rebuilt. Has a Weiand Stealth intake with a Carter 625 AFB and Mopar electronic distributor. I'd like to keep the carb for another engine. I've put about 14,000 miles on the car in 15 years and never had any problems. Heads are good with a little pocket porting.
It's not a racer but I take it down the strip occasionally when car shows are at drag strips and have fun runs.
Best time right off the street, no prep in a 68 cuda, 3.23 SG, street tires, 904 trans was a 14.77.
I'm in Northern Ohio. You could drive the car before I pull it to check it out.
The 904 automatic is also available. I think the engine/trans came out of a 1971 A body but never checked the numbers. The trans has part throttle kick down which is why I think it is not the original 1968 trans.

It was in the car when I bought it and believe it is a 1971. The guy I bought the car from called it an RV cam but it's a little choppy. I had the heads off a few years ago and the pistons are stamped .030 so it has been rebuilt. Has a Weiand Stealth intake with a Carter 625 AFB and Mopar electronic distributor. I'd like to keep the carb for another engine. I've put about 14,000 miles on the car in 15 years and never had any problems. Heads are good with a little pocket porting.
It's not a racer but I take it down the strip occasionally when car shows are at drag strips and have fun runs.
Best time right off the street, no prep in a 68 cuda, 3.23 SG, street tires, 904 trans was a 14.77.
The 904 automatic is also available. I think the engine/trans came out of a 1971 A body but never checked the numbers. The trans has part throttle kick down which is why I think it is not the original 1968 trans.
What are you asking for it

Man, I drove the car l last night. It drives so good it's kinda tough to give it up but I'll send you a private message tomorrow. Meanwhile, it looks like this.

20200904_150937.jpg

20200904_150946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back