-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zinser72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
im redoing my 318 and have useable parts for sale.

pair of open chamber small port heads, no performance to be had but they had a valve job done 3500 miles ago and i havent had any issues with them. $350 and I PAY SHIPPING thats a lot on these things!!

complete stock 1972 rotating assembly, cast crank. you do the research but i think they are the weak rods. 75,000 miles on parts but look ok. crank should at least be polished and checked along with rods. $200 FREE SHIPPING!!

i also have a very good used cam with 3500 miles on it. dont know exact model, i do know its .430 lift and 236 dur @.050. engine idled at 550 and still had some snap and got 18 to the gallon with a holley 650. great cam to wake up a 318 a little bit without going too far. $100 FREE SHIPPING!!

possibly holley 650 vac secondaries, single fuel inlet on a holley street dominator intake with the 318 ports. great combo for a 318, make offer. for the right price i will let it go

im looking for a holley 750 DP and eddy rpm air gap manifold for small block. i would trade everything i have in the listing for this combo.
also i will sell everything in the listing (rotating assembly, heads, cam, intake, carb) and even throw in a good used balancer off the engine for $500 free shipping

i would sell the carb and intake for $200 free shipping. carb has choke horn cut off but always ran great for me, and it gets pretty cold around here

heads sold

have intake carb cam and rotating assembly still, all for $350 free shipping or make offers on what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back