318 poly blower intake manifold

-

polyjohn

Reaction score
Hello everyone into blowers.
Ever seen a POLY 318 intake blower.

PolyJohn

Last edited by a moderator:
Most were made from Offy 360 dual quad manifolds plated.Haven’t seen one in years.But with polys kinda showing up here and there, who no’s. Not real hard to build.

Thanx for the replies guys.

I have an OFFY 360 single plane converted for a 360 LA (blown engine) but it was very restrictive.
I want to transfer all the blown parts over from my 360 LA to a +60 forged piston poly engine lol...

Does anyone know how to contact Gary Pavlovich as I know he has an ex-Dick Landy Wieand blower manifold.
He may want to sell as I can't see him ever using it?

John

This 426-Cube 318 Poly Can Outgun Hemis!
15C0DFC1-03EB-4C92-9E8E-02024F3C6C50.jpeg

Apparently there’s intake manifold adapter plates to install an intake manifold from a gm LS1 onto a Poly engine.

5ED5DF94-3914-4BC8-AB68-2F694F625CFF.jpeg

ADB4B0AE-16CB-4671-B05A-416D63A04AA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanx for the replies guys.

I have an OFFY 360 single plane converted for a 360 LA (blown engine) but it was very restrictive.
I want to transfer all the blown parts over from my 360 LA to a +60 forged piston poly engine lol...

Does anyone know how to contact Gary Pavlovich as I know he has an ex-Dick Landy Wieand blower manifold.
He may want to sell as I can't see him ever using it?

John
Here's a couple of mine Offy single plane cut way down.Seems to flow quite well.The poly ones are similar,don't require as much cutting.

IMG_20230421_140122447.jpg

IMG_20230421_140114622.jpg

Most were made from Offy 360 dual quad manifolds plated.Haven’t seen one in years.But with polys kinda showing up here and there, who no’s. Not real hard to build.
An Offy 360 (as in LA short block)? I'd sure like to see details on how this was pulled off considering the port spacing on an LA is vastly different from a Poly.

An Offy 360 (as in LA short block)? I'd sure like to see details on how this was pulled off considering the port spacing on an LA is vastly different from a Poly.
Offy 360 as in single plane.They were produced for most engines.Including the poly.They had a round circle with "360" cast into it.

Offy 360 as in single plane.They were produced for most engines.Including the poly.They had a round circle with "360" cast into it.
Yes I'm aware of them for the LA series but I have never seen (or heard of) this being made for a Poly. A picture would be wonderful if you run across one.

Many thanx for the wonderful replies guys!

I still have a huge interest in poly engines, but my local V8 machine shop has now closed down.
They were very helpful in making oddball parts for me with my oddball V8's lol.

I just got hold of a nice 318 Poly marine that had suffered water damage!
I rebored the block to 4 inch and will chuck in a 360 rotating assembly.
The machine shop did me a 360 cast crank turned down to a 318 mains for me.
I will put that in my 1964 D200 truck and see if its better than the stock 318 poly?

The pictures of the Hinkles engine has me thinking about a LS3 intake for the Poly build?
Not sure if they have the same spacing as the LS1 they used???

Limey John of Kent UK

LS3 intake.jpg

LS3 underside.jpg

-
Back