-
Status
Not open for further replies.

slantscamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys. im looking for a new lower pulley for my poly. mine is bent, like someone hit it with a hammer. is it the same as a normal 318?

Attachments

• PC100284.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 676
Whoa....that looks like one of the goofy truck setups that didn't have a balancer. Post the diameter of the pulley and the offset and I'll see what I can find.
Thanks, Mark

you nailed it mark, its the original engine in my 65 d100 with 4 speed. i'll get some measurements today. would anyone happen to know what size socket i need for the crank bolt? the biggest i have is 1 3/16 and its too small.

ok i got some measurements. i probably should have measured it before i put everything back together, but i didnt think of it. it looks like its 6 1/4 diameter, and 3 inches deep. thanks.

you nailed it mark, its the original engine in my 65 d100 with 4 speed. i'll get some measurements today. would anyone happen to know what size socket i need for the crank bolt? the biggest i have is 1 3/16 and its too small.
I'll see what I can find when I get back to work on Monday. The crank bolt (if it's the same as a car type) takes a 1 1/4" socket.
Mark

I'm afraid I can't find a good one at the moment. Check with daredevil and see if he has one.
Thanks, Mark

heres pics

Attachments

• pulley 002 (Large).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 374
  • pulley 003 (Large).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 361
  • pulley 004 (Large).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 405
I'm afraid yours is the type that needs a separate harmonic balancer. The kind slantscamp needs is one without a balancer....one with the hub and pulley as all one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back