318 Poly Exhaust

-

slippery440

Reaction score
Where can I buy a Y pipe for a early 318 wide block - B Body car?

Try Wlaker exhaust? dot com?

I myself would just bring it to a shop or ask if they have one in a catolog to have shopped over. I did this for a Duster years back.

Tried that and they could not come up with one. Its a 65 Fury and walker does not show anything for it.

if you can find an old mufflershop that uses huthprogramcards they may be able to make you one,not sure if its listed but not impossible,can have a look in the books at work tomorrow

if you can find an old mufflershop that uses huthprogramcards they may be able to make you one,not sure if its listed but not impossible,can have a look in the books at work tomorrow

ok im useless and forgot all about it,will try again tomorow

just realised i checked the wrong aplication somehow i got into my head that it was a coronet,but anyway,the huth catalog showed a "cardnumber" but it wasnt anything that could be found in paperform and it was not to be found in the computerlibrary either so i gues the patern may not ever have been available to mufflershops for bending on spot:( i may be incorrect about this but where i work there is a pretty darn big library over this kind of stuff and it surprised me that i could not find it.

-
Back