318 will make 300HP to the tire this time...

AustinGriggs

Reaction score
I fell short last time only putting down 293.2 HP to the ground last go around! This time I have been tasked with participating in a movie production and need some more power on tap. I'm moving from the J heads to my ported Edelbrock RPM heads for the 318 and touching up the intake to match, all other variables shall remain the same but I'm excited to see if I can push it over 325WHP. For the movie shoot which should last a couple weeks; I will have a good 360 on hand to put in place if I blow the 318 up, however I'm going to try not to! Still not at liberty to speak on the movie details... My Duster may be a Mutt for the movie too.... Like 69 Dart front clip W/ GTS hood and some random tail lights / side markerlights from something totally different, open to suggestions on that...

Last edited:

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
You got it made in the shade! You bringing it to NoNameNationals ?

rtrunner

Reaction score
You got it! Hope to see you there @nonamenationals I will be running a 318 or 340 I have a road race the next weekend. So I hope I can pull it off. Having the car ready the week before. Tire change and shock change ready to go. We see how it goes.