Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just thought I would throw it out there and see if any of you guys have any parts for a 324 Olds. Like finned aluminum valve covers or multi carb intakes ect.

Just lining things up for when the new baby comes home :snakeman:

What year is a 324 olds. I have a neighbor that has a bunch of old buicks,olds, pontiacs. Like 56-62 or there abouts. Was that a nail head engine?

I think I know what they look like. And I believe he has one I'll have to check. If you can post a picture of it.

324 was from 54 to 56, the 56 Super 88 got the 240hp.

olds 1.jpg

olds 2.jpg

olds 5.jpg

Give me a couple of days and I'll check with him. He has all these car setting in the woods. Do you have a picture of the engine?

No engine pics yet. The guy that is trading me is in Canada and is planning on bringing the Olds down in a few weeks. He is going to email me some more pics as soon as he gets back from working on some islands and can get to his warehouse. So there is no big hurry, I just want to line up some contacts before hand.

Here are some pics of a stock 4bbl intake...

100_6102.jpg

100_6018.jpg

I am still lookig for a pair of finned valve covers and would also like an aluminum 4 bbl intake for a 324. I will trade a nice set of no script Cal Custom small block mopar valve covers for 324 covers. I also have an Eddy performer intake for a small mopar to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back