-
Status
Not open for further replies.

trptx9dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
numbers matching 340 4 spd. Original black car ( tx9 in the vin three times). Only rust in the car was the lower passenger quarter and bottom of trunk (spare tire) bottom of trunk still needs fixing. Motor and trans are build along with front end and rear end(323 posi). Have lots of new parts but still need some odd and ends. car is located in alabama and will be sold with a bill of sale. Because of being ripped of by body shops I have more in the car than I care to think about. Really nice car that is a solid foundation for a easy build. will be happy to answer any questions and post pictures (or send by email) as needed or wanted. I have a little over 20k invested and its not finished so I am done spending on this ride, looking for any reasonable offer. Thanks ( I have never listed on this site so it may take me a while to answer or put up picturers. ) Will try to post more pictures of the car with the work that has been done to it so far. $12,000.00 make offer

I can not seem to download pictures because of size. can anyone tell me how to do this. Thanks

I can not seem to download pictures because of size. can anyone tell me how to do this. Thanks
First post the pics to Photobucket. The Click on the "direct Link" address in Photoboucket while viewing the picture you want to post. Then when you click on the add picture Icon here on Fabo, Ctrl "V" the address into the box. The Icon looks like this...
insertimage.gif

PICS below thanks E ticket for resizing...didn't have time to play too long with the wind whipping around here.

good luck with the sale trptx9dart!

Re-sized Pictures to Fit For Keven Davis (trptx9dart)!

Attachments

• A.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 661
  • B.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 689
  • C.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 670
  • D.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 670
  • E.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 674
Status