-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
rt. angle oil filter relocater including bolt that holds it to the block. Media blasted it and then sprayed it w/ dupli color engine primer. $50 plus shipping

:downtown:Someone must need this. This is an older cast iron, not alluminum one. Make me an offer. I dont get excited. The most that will happen is ill say no.

Back up for sale due to deadbeat buyer (74valiant) who claimed money was in the mail 2 weeks ago. Guess what no money, no replies, therefor deadbeat in my eyes. New price $35 plus shipping.

well i was still planning on buying it but have been very busy. and for the record i never said i sent money out so dont put words in my mouth

well i was still planning on buying it but have been very busy. and for the record i never said i sent money out so dont put words in my mouth
Actualy i saved the PMs and if i knew how to attach them to this ad i would. We agreed on $47 including and you asked for my address to ship the check to. Mabe i missunderstood you asking for my address so you could send me a check?

i dont need to argue with you on YOUR sale thread. so if your to impatient to pm in the first place with concerns about the sale, or to petty to pm a reply to me and instead posting it in your for sale thread, then you can sell your parts to someone else. ive never met you but i get the feeling your an uptight P****:finga:

i dont need to argue with you on YOUR sale thread. so if your to impatient to pm in the first place with concerns about the sale, or to petty to pm a reply to me and instead posting it in your for sale thread, then you can sell your parts to someone else. ive never met you but i get the feeling your an uptight P****:finga:
Im not uptight @ all. I figured 2 weeks was ample time to get money shipped. If you had mentioned you couldnt get money out for a while i would have had no problem holding the item. $35 will not make or break me. And you started the argument on my thread by lying and saying i put words in your mouth. Nor have i met you, but by the arigance in your posts i dont care to. I believe most of the fellow FABO members would agree w/ me. At least from all the plesant encounters and transactions ive had on here. Flip me off because you sent me a PM saying you want the item for X amount of dollars and to get you my address so you can send the check out, and then never bother to tell me you meant in 2+ weeks. I should be the one flipping you off, but im better than that. WATCH OUT ALL FOR 74valiant!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back