-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmafia

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
70-71 340 air cleaner in very good condition. Asking 500 plus shipping or pick up in Leitchfield Ky 42754

55497BBC-61D1-4ECE-A4DB-0F5CBB097A1E.jpeg

252577F0-7CFD-40B5-9F35-8D5670C12D2D.jpeg

1ACA87E2-DEF3-4FFD-AF48-C5D0E05CD8C7.jpeg

1D15E31B-EB3B-4F0B-A574-043D224A21FF.jpeg

It’s called it was an ugly orange and I painted it black. The only rust was a little surface for your information and actually I have the cheapest price I have seen in a while but since u obviously have no interest in it but have to put in your 2 cents

It’s called it was an ugly orange and I painted it black. The only rust was a little surface for your information and actually I have the cheapest price I have seen in a while but since u obviously have no interest in it but have to put in your 2 cents
Well I was going to make you a offer I saw the rust in the inside didn't know if you had holes or not but since I don't have interest in it I will not make you a offer I really like when people knows what other people think dam I wish I could do that

I wasn’t meaning that for you. The other guy said it’s rust and 125 too high. I hate it when ppl try to knock other ppls price and have nothing but bad stuff to say. It’s very simple, you don’t like the price just move on. Someone thought this was suppose to be orange and it looked terrible so I painted it black. No damage or rust they whatsoever

Someone painted it a horrible looking orange so I just took off most of it off and painted it black. It’s not that big of deal to blast the inside if u have a blaster but I will let the buyer do that

Hey mopar man so it not that bad bit it need good clean up which isn't hard to do so I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back