340 Air Cleaners IN STOCK

-

UPSTATE340

Reaction score
I dont know if this has already been covered, but I'm always on this site and haven't seen much talk about it.

Anyway, Mancini Racing has the 68-69 unsilenced 340/383/440 Air Cleaner with wrinkle finish back in stock!

I didn't believe it so I ordered one expecting to get the same "sorry we are currently out of stock" message I get whenever I try. But this time it came!! Just got it today, has base, top, air cleaner, and chrome wing nut all for about $112 Shipped. It's an awesome price with breather tube too!

I know a lot of people are looking for them and these are cheaper than I've ever seen.

I dont know if this has already been covered, but I'm always on this site and haven't seen much talk about it.

Anyway, Mancini Racing has the 68-70 340/383/440 Air Cleaner with wrinkle finish back in stock!

I didn't believe it so I ordered one expecting to get the same "sorry we are currently out of stock" message I get whenever I try. But this time it came!! Just got it today, has base, top, air cleaner, and chrome wing nut all for about $112 Shipped. It's an awesome price with breather tube too!

I know a lot of people are looking for them and these are cheaper than I've ever seen.
well lets see it

That's not a 70 340 air cleaner. It's the 69 and down 340 model.

70 340 air cleaners are a very different animal.

Sorry, you're right, I don't know why i wrote 68-70.

Anyway, I know it's the one for 69. It's the unsilenced air cleaner with breather tube.

-
Back