340 Duster in the weeds

-

TwistedPenta

Reaction score
Just went and looked at a 72' 340 Duster sitting in the weeds. Guy is the 2nd owner and is ready to sell. It is rough. Very rough. Original motor and the 4 speed has been replaced but has the original. Grill was stolen but the bandit broke it all to pieces getting it out. Has a chin spoiler kit that he ordered from Mopar. And someone stole the wing. 4 speed with a bench. It's a mile from my house and has been untouchable.
VS29H2D424410

There is no way I'm gonna be able to get it unless i find something to trade. I'm just after the bumper and its in bad shape.

There is no way I can get it. He hasn't gave me a price but he said he would rather me just get the whole car outta there. But I don't have much cash to work with. I was only after the bumper. I had talked to him about the car several times.

I can get pics when I go back for the bumper. It will be hard to get a decent pic. It's deep in the weeds. The spoiler has to be a duster specific item. It fits too perfect. It comes across the front and wraps up onto the bottom of the fenders. It is pop riveted like every inch.

-
Back