340 Duster

-

Duster3404

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is where to post but, I would like some input on what a 74 Duster with a 340 motor is worth? It has a 71 frontend with the sharktooth grille. The motor is built and the car runs mid to low 11's in the quarter. It has a built 904 tranny with a 9'' dynamic 4500 stall coverter and Cheetah man valve body. I was in an accident and it doesn't look like I'm going to be in the shape to do the things I want with it.

Pictures would help. I would assume the engine is a replacement as they stopped using the 340 in the Duster in 74 and replaced it with the "E58" 360. The 71 front end swap may have been a preference or a replacement for damage. It sound like it is in need of work as you state you will not be able to do what you want with it. So it could be worth $400 - $25000+ depending on what it looks like and condition it's in. So Pictures could help.

Im not sure if this is where to post but, I would like some input on what a 74 Duster with a 340 motor is worth? It has a 71 frontend with the sharktooth grille. The motor is built and the car runs mid to low 11's in the quarter. It has a built 904 tranny with a 9'' dynamic 4500 stall coverter and Cheetah man valve body. I was in an accident and it doesn't look like I'm going to be in the shape to do the things I want with it.

You stated that it runs in the low-to-mid 11'.s

So we know that it can fly.

But what is the Duster's appearance.

-
Back