340 Engine builder wanted

-

SoulSurvivor

Reaction score
I have a 11-69 date code 340 sitting in my garage. Never been apart. Can anyone recommend a reputable Mopar engine builder in the Los Angeles/OC area that they trust and can recommend? Any help will be appreciated. If I can't find an engine builder I'll just have to throw away the 340. :snakeman:

Doug

Yes. I couldn't help putting that in seeing how the 340 is so sought after. My warped sense of humor gets the best of me at times....

I have a 11-69 date code 340 sitting in my garage. Never been apart. Can anyone recommend a reputable Mopar engine builder in the Los Angeles/OC area that they trust and can recommend? Any help will be appreciated. If I can't find an engine builder I'll just have to throw away the 340. :snakeman:

Doug

Cederstrand Racing in Brea has a good rep for Mopars. Don't go to Superior Automotive in Anaheim. Rip off.
I just had my stroker built in OC by Joe Sherman. He is not a mopar guy but he pulled 562 HP. I will have some better feedback on this build in a couple weeks of driving.

Contemporary Auto Machine, on gothard in Huntington Beach, CA. Very close to the 405 and Beach Blvd.

Talk to Yo.

For my '68 S Cuda 340 rebuild I went with Jerry's Performance Engines in Garden Grove, [email protected]. Did a great job, cost was reasonable and got it back on time. Jerry is a one-man shop and does it right. Ron

Thanks guys. This helps me. I have heard of Jerry's and Yo at Contemporary.
I will start with Jerry first. He is the closest(not that that matters much since I would drive to North County SD) and has a good rep. Again...thanks.
Doug

-
Back