Mopar polished cast valve covers
Custom Comp Cam Hyd Roller Cam and Lifters
Pushrods
Milodon Gear Drive
Oil Pump Drive W/Bronze Gear
ARP head bolts
Felpro 1008 Head Gaskets
Mr. Gasket Cam install gasket set
Asking $2400.00 for everything. Also have a complete balanced rotating assembly with:
30 overForged SRP Pistons
Eagle H-beam Rods
Fresh ground Mopar steel crank
Total Seal File-fit Moly Rings
King Rod and main bearings
Asking $850.00. Willing to a make a deal on everything and will include Milodon 8qt. Pan,oil pump and pick-up,timing cover, Water pump and aluminum pulleys. All parts are located in Hudson, Florida 34667

Attachments

• chip engine 010.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 594
  • chip engine 011.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 577
  • chip engine 014.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 577
  • chip engine 008.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 557
  • chip engine 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 571
Good luck with the sell! But just gotta ask a stupid question, why not just find another block and use all this good stuff?

Changed our minds. Building a stroker instead. A nice setup for someone wanting a good 340 and has the block.

What's the specs on the cam, and what bore are the pistons for?

Thanks

As stated they are 30 over or 4.070. Cam specs. 540 intake and exhaust, 242 intake 248 exhaust on a 106. Any other questions please feel free to ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Ask away!!!

Just to answer the many requests, Trying to sell as a assembly, top and bottom end (a 1or 2 shot deal). A good deal for someone upgrading their engine or building one on a budget. Would make more splitting up but would take more time and effort than I have at this time. These parts only had a 2 month driving time on them. If they don't sell then I may be parting it out. At this time I'm not parting it out. Thanks to all that inquired.

10.5 to 1 with 60cc. heads. 9.8 with65cc heads. Edelbrocks have 63 cc chambers. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back