340 exhaust manifold ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the going price for a passenger side 68-71 340 manifold goes for ?

I have a chance to trade a part for a driver side one which will leave me looking for just the passenger side. What can I expect to pay?

Ive been watching that one but I think Im going to use the earlier one.

eBayISAPI.dll

I dont really want to buy a entire set though if I dont have to.

Yea I don't blame ya ... I've been watching eBay for about 6 months now for a fairy cheap set, because they are some of the very few original parts I'm missing from the Duster, and I don't figure they're gonna get much cheaper... I'm thinking about selling it and it might be worth picking up a set just so I have all the original parts for whoever might buy it and want to do a correct resto.... Good luck, and I'll keep my eyes open for ya ... Screwed up my back a couple days ago so I've had more time than usual to spend on the computer..

well I didnt win the passenger side manifold. Im done trying to get parts off of ebay. Theres all ways someone that needs them more then I do. I was bidding on a stock 71 340 intake the other day. It sold for all most $200 plus $50 shipping.

I paid 300 for mine. I was doing just fine with a drivers 340 and a 92 Jeep passenger side in my 68 cuda. The jeep is a fat log style high flow and was suggested to use by many on moparts some time ago and fits perfectly. Well I upgraded to a TTI exhaust and I had to get the 340 passenger. Overall I probably should of kept the jeep and had a muffler shop modify the pipe to the jeep manifold. Very expensive part.

Sean
Austin TX

adam i've got a set for 350.00 plus shipping good shape or i'll sell you a nos 68 70 pass never been installed ????????or i'll sell you a 71 to 73 pass for 75.00 plus shipping or a complete 1973 matching number 340 4 speed 64, 895 miles petty blue rear windowlouver posi rear 3.55 all org. with a set on it for 4200.00 mike 931 788 2873

-
Back