340 go wing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no 340 go wing. There is a 70 go wing and a 71 gull wing.

That or you could find and install a Direct Connection spoiler (which actually work and add downforce).

yes thank you moparker that is what im looing for and 1970duster the reason i don't care if its decoration of not is the car is a slant 6 that has minamle mods to it, i just want the wing for looks

yes thank you moparker that is what im looing for and 1970duster the reason i don't care if its decoration of not is the car is a slant 6 that has minamle mods to it, i just want the wing for looks

Ah I get what your saying. Still might want to take a look at it because the fiberglass ones (that I've seen lately) have been selling for no more then $100, cheaper then a go/gull wing

do you have a link just because when i looked them up its just not the look i'm going for now if they sell a replica one of this style wing that'd be cool

i just think those spoilers look like camero or trans am/ fire bird spoilers and this ain't no peice of crap chev i mean this is a real mans car

about $400 from dales cuda shop. if you go to google you can type in the name and his site pops right up. pretty easy actually. I see your not good at spelling so just cut and paste what i wrote.

ps... please stop using your mopar as a couch. the next owner may care about the dents your putting in it.

Oh I'm sorry chrisf I know it must be a hassle for you trying to find somebody to fix your mopar for you but for me I just do it myself if I were ever to find or make a dent next time you find a dent or a problem call me I'll fix it for spelling lessons since correct spelling on these websites is so important to many people (you)
Love
The dyslexic guy

P.s. This is a pic of before I restored it. Hey did the guy who restored yours send you pics of the full project I'd like to have a look one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back