-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmike

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys here is a REAL pair of 340 manifolds, a matched pair. The pics aren't too good but they have been beadblasted and coated with an anti rust compound. Clean em up with some laquer thinner and coat them the way you want. No cracks, excellent condition. Also you get most of the hardware. Just a couple studs and bolts were broken when removed. The all important sleeve nuts and washers are there. If you look closely at the passenger side, the holes for the heat riser shaft have been brazed closed. You can either run them w/o one or drill the holes out and install the heat riser. The casting numbers below are absolutely correct. I edited this to let you all know more about the heat riser situation.(Thanks George!)

Here's the numbers: drivers(left) side 2863553 cast date 10-30-8

pass.(right) side 2863549 cast date 10-15-8

So. They are absolutely correct for ANY 1968-70 340 car....HOWEVER they came off of my 71 Demon 340 4 speed. I do not know if they were original to the car or not, but they certainly will work. I'm pretty close to Pittsburgh and will take 400 bucks, you pay for the ride.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 621
  • 2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 655
  • 100_0246.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 621
for all who PM'd, There is no heat riser. The pics are what 'ya get. I will do some shipping research today. I think MAYBE I can get them in 2 USPS Flat rate boxes.......Find out today.

Thanks guys!

For anyone interested, shipping through the US Postal service is the cheapest way to go. From here in Pittsburgh to California is 44 bucks. If you're closer to me, it would be less.

The weight is 26 pounds, in a box 20x10x14. My zip is 15027. There ya go.

Wow! Thanks for all the interest, guys! These are sold pending funds. I will update as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back