340 install.

-
is that a built 340 ? That's what I'm thinking of doing to my swinger,I think I want to make a 340/416,any thoughts ?

VERY NICE ...welcome to the 340 brotherhood your going to love it !!

They are not a made up lengend... going to keep a big Crowbar in the trunk to dig the beat up chevys out of my carburator.��

They are not a made up lengend... going to keep a big Crowbar in the trunk to dig the beat up chevys out of my carburator.��

Crowbars are not necessary. :D

When the Chevys break, the Mopars keep going. Just keep going and let them walk home or call someone for a ride while they keep getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror.... LOL! :burnout:

But if you know and/or like the Chevy guy, you may be a good friend and give him a lift home, rubbing it in all the way that his Chebby is broken and your Mopar is still going strong.... Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..... :tool:

"Who's the ***** now???" :thefinge:

Just recieved my last part for my build ill be needing i hope!
Hopfully done spending. Wife going to kill me soon he he

TTI x system..getting excited for spring!

adult photo sharing

Mopar Muscle did a write up on building up a 340 with a set of "J" heads that were extensively ported. They found that the Denso Iridium #IQ24 actually netted a gain of up to 8 lb-ft. of torque through three dyno pulls. Here's the link if your interested:

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/engine/mopp_0211_340_x_head_buildup/viewall.html

i will read through it later tonight thanks buddy! im not sure if you have read my build but its not that extensive. heads are stock but ill read it later tonight has my interest anyways!

-
Back