-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a fresh 416 complete small block with Indy 360-1 heads. Engine has an Eagle crank and H-beam rods. Wiseco flat top pistons zero decked. Heads are out of the box unported. I have flow sheet on them. Work great with the .590 flat tappet cam and the 1.6 rockers. Deep pan. Cometic head gaskets. Engine makes great power. Has less than 100 miles on this engine. Never been to the track, just a few local cruise nights. I also have a new set of T&D rockers for the heads since the Indy rockers are not that great. Engine is 11.9:1 on paper. Runs fine on pump gas but I would race it on good gas. Less carb.

904 was built by Performance Torqueflites. It has Raybestos blue clutches, Kolene steels, Billet 2 ring kickdown servo, billet accumulator, billet low/rev servo, billet 24 spring retainer all from A&A. Alto red front band. Kevlar rear band. 4.2 shift lever. HD band strut. Cheetah RMVB. Deep aluminum pan. 5 clutches in direct. Low gear set. Several internal mods. Shifts very firm. Also has 9" converter from ATI.

$7000 for engine with new rockers ($900 rockers)
$6500 less rockers
$1200 for trans and converter

Have TTI 1 7/8" A body headers on it that will also be available if the engine sells.

Like to sell together but will separate. Will not sell the trans until the engine is sold. They are both in the car and running. Located in Louisville, KY. Will ship at buyers expense.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-13-32-52.png

Any idea how much horsepower/torque??
Torque no. HP......guessing 550-575 like it is with small cam and unported heads. Never had it to the track but got a buddy with a Fairlane that runs 7.00s in 1/8 that I pulled away from on the street from a roll. Put about a car length on him through 2nd and high gear. That's about the only comparison I have to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back