340 Pie Pan question

-
Assuming you HAVE a 340 pie tin, you could use the ebay one above..... with a nut to hold the lid on, and then a wing nut to hold the pie tin. Use a long enough all-thread carb stud. (And maybe a spacer to avoid bending the pie tin.)

Well, I have an air gap on a 65 Barracuda and a 67 Barracuda, with the Mopar Performance air cleaner (e.g., post 11, above) and have no problem with clearance on either one. Now, if you want to run a tall spacer under the carb, that's another matter.

Here's the one in my 67. Note the decal, because at the time (and maybe not now) there was no 360 pie plate.

View attachment 1716163017
Where did you get the decal? I need one for a 440 and a generic (chevy style ) air cleaner.

Where did you get the decal? I need one for a 440 and a generic (chevy style ) air cleaner.
I got one a couple of months ago from LMC truck, stuck it on a cheap summit chrome air cleaner.
Looks good enough for my D150

Curious if anyone can point me in the direction of an air cleaner lid in the 13-14” range that would accept the pictured pie pan 340 logo? I’m wanting to use an open element design on my stroker and not the closed smaller style the factory used with these pie pans.

Thanks all

View attachment 1716162562
I put TB fuel injection and I bought an air cleaner from Summitt and took the top to a local sign guy. He designed up two vinyl crack and peel labels that fit perfectly. They can make up any size, color or pattern you want.

1699721048705.jpeg

-
Back