Not open for further replies.

Lammio

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
DSCN1044.JPG
DSCN1043.JPG

I have a 340 built by a professional engine shop. Block #2780930-340-5 5/26/69. Here are the specs given to me by the builder. Cam: Hughes 576/591 lift, 300/310 duration. Pistons: Sealed Power flat top valve relief skirted racing-lightweight. Edelbrock Performer RPM heads. Harland Sharp roller rockers. Edelbrock Air-Gap intake. Summit harmonic balancer. High volume water pump. Milodon oil pan. ARP hardware. New Holley 830 cfm carb still in box. All machine work is done. Chrysler red. Engine stand included.
Builder estimates 550 hp/ 460 ft. torque.
Asking $6000.

Last edited:
I also have a 904 transmission that I'm willing to include for the asking price. Obviously, any pick-up or shipping is at buyers expense.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. I will try to get as much information as I can. The guy who built this is a professional engine builder with over 40 years in the business and is also a close family friend. He was recently diagnosed with cancer and is out of state getting treatment at a cancer center in Denver. This was the last engine he was able to build and I bought it to help him pay some medical bills. I will try to contact his son and get all of your questions answered. Sorry for the long story.

I have updated original posting to include specs.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back