[WANTED] 340-S, S, fish any emblems,

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please let me know what they are (year) and what you are asking for them. Thank you
Maps

PS you can pm as well ..
Thought I had two but only found one

3DC0338F-8320-448A-810A-9CD1742826EA.jpeg

You know i have those
Please just let me know what you have and what you want for then
Ok I'll keep you in mind because there are a couple of guys, I'd like to get 2 at one time but if I see I have no choice I'll buy 1 from you and 1 from someone else.
Thanks.
MAPS

P.S. Any other parts for sale... Emblems for 69 barracuda

I have a 69 formula S rear panel, it has seen better days, maybe could be reworked into driver quality, but it DOES have the emblem, a little pitted, but good luck finding another one?!?

I have a 69 formula S rear panel, it has seen better days, maybe could be reworked into driver quality, but it DOES have the emblem, a little pitted, but good luck finding another one?!?

Interested in rear emblem, need one for my 69

Probably a little rougher than I was looking for. I made one from a 68 fender emblem that I bought new by painting it with some black paint. It turned out passable, but thought I might look for a nicer one. Probably not going to find one at a reasonable price as they were only one year and are not repoped that I can find. Thanks for the response

yes if not repo and I say repo that u may buy recon . or have reconed. me not a 69 freak got 2 383 68 s's fastback and notch hell restoring notch back but working on fastback I have shown. got chrome out a hole . some still in fac boxes I am new to this site am 64 mopar 4 ever and skinny block got lots of chrome and engines aar t/a even. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back