-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Standard bore. Forged crank. I was going to rebuild this then sell it because I saw a guy on eBay getting big bucks doing this, but although I have an excellent set of unmolested rebuilt x heads (which I got at a different time) I never had the minor common parts to assemble it, specifically the head bolts, intake and bolts, and rockers/shafts/bolts. All missing parts can be had off a junk 318 donor engine. I was just going to buy a $100 318 core, but I am working on it in a rental storage unit and it has become a pain in the **s to work in that space. $800 or best offer on the short block. Head are available, but as they are rebuilt I need to get a good offer for them.

Item is in Dearborn Heights, MI

Whats the vin on the block
I will get you that info asap. I need to leave town at 5am and the engine is in storage. If I cannot get it for you tomorrow I will get it when I return on Tuesday. I hope you can wait. Thanks.

Standard bore. Forged crank. I was going to rebuild this then sell it because I saw a guy on eBay getting big bucks doing this, but although I have an excellent set of unmolested rebuilt x heads (which I got at a different time) I never had the minor common parts to assemble it, specifically the head bolts, intake and bolts, and rockers/shafts/bolts. All missing parts can be had off a junk 318 donor engine. I was just going to buy a $100 318 core, but I am working on it in a rental storage unit and it has become a pain in the **s to work in that space. $800 or best offer on the short block. Head are available, but as they are rebuilt I need to get a good offer for them.

Item is in Dearborn Heights, MI
Cam and lifters? Btw your inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back