-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlelito

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
340 SHORT BLOCK, STANDARD BORE, NEVER REBUILT. Casting dated 9-9-68, 9-B-274167 (from 69 Dart), 2780930-340-7. I've owned and garage-stored this short block since ~1977. $1500.00 or highest offer. Willing to bring to Belvidere, IL (Chgo Mopar Show on Sunday, July 21) or else discuss delivery within ~3 hrs driving from Chicago.

I also have multiple 340 standard 340 (mostly J) heads needing various reconditioning ($50 each); also 273 adjustable rocker arm assemblies, and misc parts.

PM me for additional pictures of the short block.

T/Aanks ahead... Mitch (NW Suburban Chicago area)

Asking price is negotiable... hoping to find a good home for the 1969 Dart body it belongs to.

PRICE REDUCED TO $1250.00 OBO.

Willing to split delivery within reasonable day's drive from Chicago area.

Bloozeman -- I only know the 340 engine came out of a 69 Dart body (not sure if it was a just a Swinger or maybe a GTS)... I don't have the car body .. only the engine it came from. If you want pics of the short block, let me know and we can arrange. Thanks for asking.

Bloozeman -- I only know the 340 engine came out of a 69 Dart body (not sure if it was a just a Swinger or maybe a GTS)... I don't have the car body .. only the engine it came from. If you want pics of the short block, let me know and we can arrange. Thanks for asking.

PRICE REDUCED TO $1100 OBO. (as of 9-24-13). WILLING TO NEGOTIATE DELIVERY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back