[WANTED] 340 six pack setup

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small block 6 pack manifolds are going extinct, I have talked to Edelbrock and they say they don't make them. Mopar Performance makes them? I said you don't make the B, RB, Hemi 6pack that say Edelbrock on them? He said Ahh, it's a privet label and I can't talk about it call Mopar Performance. Talking to MP is like talking to a 3 year old so I just hung up. I have been looking for a manifold for over a year for my friend, we have a carb set up and a air cleaner but no manifold. I think if enough people call MP and tell them to make manifolds it might work.

I was a minute late on the one on Fri, I'll call MP and see what they have to say

Ad from Moparts, Small Block Engines for Sale.
hi, im selling my original 340 sixpak intake /and carbs /complete I bought in 1972 off of a 1970 ta challenger / I have base /airfilter .lid also everything goes ,cant use no more .do to health issues. something I HAD ALL MY LIFE HAS TO SELL/ / BEEN SITTING IN MY HEATED GARAGE /LIKE BRAND NEW / HAS ORIGINALS CARBS. LINKAGE COMPLETE 1050 CFM PM ,ME LOCATED IN WEST PA. $ 3000. DOLLARS FIRM! U CANT FIND A BETTER ONE THAN THIS
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back