-
Status
Not open for further replies.

searcher1990

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This intake came on a 68 340 i bought. i do not know for sure if it is a 68. Check numbers on it to be sure you are buying what you need/want. i would like $40 plus the ride from Oregon to your driveway, or pick up at my house.

parts 017.JPG

parts 018.JPG

parts 016.JPG

I'm actually in St. Helens. I have the same intake on my car but a later date code, that date code would be correct.

I'm interested if the others back out. I could come and pick it up anytime.

Would be willing to work out a deal with others here for mine, at the same price.

Mine has been hot tanked, painted and is ready to bolt on. But needs to be removed from my running car.

Last edited:
fshd4it has made a deal for it but may be interested in your offer. I will pm him and have him check this out. at this time it is up to him.

If you need to ship one of these intakes, grab a USPS flat rate game board box. Goes anywhere in the US for about $20

It makes the box bulge a bit, but, I've never had one refused by USPS. The trick to loading it inthe box is not seal either end. Slide the intake into box thermostat end first. Seal up box and tape the snot out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back