-
Status
Not open for further replies.

35regal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A STEEL STROKER CRANK, 3.825 STROKE, LIGHTENED , KNIFE -EDGED, CHAMFERED,CHROMED JOURNELS. STANDARD ON THE RODS, .020 ON THE MAINS. ALSO I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET OF ALUMINUM RODS, LENGTH IS 6.550. ISTON PIN SIZE IS .927,THIS info was given to me when i the crank and rods to my local engine building shop. he also mentioned that with the longer rod- the rod ratio would be better than the 6.123. i bought these items and a solid roller cam and solid roller lifters. the estate i bought them from said the orig owner planned on building a circle track motor. the cam and lifters ill probably keep to install in my 418 this winter. 3.825 is stamped on the front of crank. im located in ballwin,missouri, 63011. the engine builder said the crank needs a light polishing . i should have pics tommrow. im wanting to sell crank and rods togther. im looking for 700.00 shipped to lower 48states. im no expert in measurements, thats why i took it to the engine shop. yes this will require custom pistons.

I HAVE A STEEL STROKER CRANK, 3.825 STROKE, LIGHTENED , KNIFE -EDGED, CHAMFERED,CHROMED JOURNELS. STANDARD ON THE RODS, .020 ON THE MAINS. ALSO I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET OF ALUMINUM RODS, LENGTH IS 6.550. ISTON PIN SIZE IS .927,THIS info was given to me when i the crank and rods to my local engine building shop. he also mentioned that with the longer rod- the rod ratio would be better than the 6.123. i bought these items and a solid roller cam and solid roller lifters. the estate i bought them from said the orig owner planned on building a circle track motor. the cam and lifters ill probably keep to install in my 418 this winter. 3.825 is stamped on the front of crank. im located in ballwin,missouri, 63011. the engine builder said the crank needs a light polis

hing . i should have pics tommrow. im wanting to sell crank and rods togther. im looking for 700.00 shipped to lower 48states. im no expert in measurements, thats why i took it to the engine shop. yes this will require custom pistons.

Any idea on the brand of the rods and crank?

i dont know for sure- the widow said these were bought over 15 years ago. here is a pic of the rods

Attachments

• Optimized-rods.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 885
  • Optimized-rods (1).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 871
  • Optimized-rods (3).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 883
crank pics

Attachments

• Optimized-Picture 540 crank.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 776
  • Optimized-Picture 546 crank.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 769
  • Optimized-Picture 548.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 774
all pms answered. duster373 had to withdraw do to unexpected circumstances. STILL FOR SALE, THIS WOULD MAKE FOR A SCREEEMING BOTTOM END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back