-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Oliver

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want to purchase a set of mopar adjustable rocker arms for the 340 T/A head (3418915). The intake rockers are offset, (4) fingers to the left and (4) fingers to the right. Do you know anyone who is willing to sell a set?

I want to purchase a set of mopar adjustable rocker arms for the 340 X head (2531894-D). The intake rockers are offset, (4) fingers to the left and (4) fingers to the right. Do you know anyone who is willing to sell a set?
Tom,you can try posting a wanted ad(Cars and Parts wanted)in the forums.Lots of 273 cars came with the adj. rocker setup.Good luck in your search.

I never saw a 273 that had offset rockers, Scott. I think he is talking about T/A stuff. The 273's were all straight rockers as far as I know. Every set I ever had was.

I don't belive factory X heads had adjustable rockers ( at least all the cars I had never did), just the standard stamped steel rockers. The T/A heads had adjustable offset rockers, but those are not X castings, they are the J castings. You would want to use 273 adj. ( straight) rockers for your X heads

I have a set of adjustable rockers from a 273 along with the cupped end push rods sitting on the shelf, send me a PM if interested.

Yes gentlemen, I misspoke. I did not interpret my casting numbers reference book correctly. My error, sorry. I want the adjustable rockers for the T/A heads (casting number 3418915, U or O head). Thank you Larry Shepard for your SB Mopar HP Book. The rocker PNs are: P3577076, P357077 and P357078.

I believe the J head had 1.88/1.60 valves. I want the 2.02/1.60s. The X head I bought recently is CN: 2531894-D (2.02/1.60), the 68-71 340 head. The adjustable rockers for the 273 or the 318 will probably work fine for these X heads. The pushrod holes and valve stems line up perfectly with a 6 bbl exhaust rocker.

But I still want a second T/A rocker set for right now; I have (2) sets of the T/A heads from the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back