Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 73 is getting pretty soft and I want to beef it up. I have a set of 318 bars in the garage but I want bigger. So what ya got, how much with shipping to 98056, paypal is good and cheap is better.

If your going to be asking bunch just because they are 340 bars don't bother because I can get the bars from just suspensions ebay for $150 with free shipping.

I think, and from my understanding, all small block torsion bars are the same at .870, the next size up are 383 big block bars at .890... It would probably be best to get those 1.0" bars from just suspension like you mentioned...

I think, and from my understanding, all small block torsion bars are the same at .870, the next size up are 383 big block bars at .890... It would probably be best to get those 1.0" bars from just suspension like you mentioned...

Nope, not all small block bars are the same. I would get the 1" bars bu I can't justify getting them for a slant six daily driver that I may end up selling in a few years. The 340 bars worked out great on my 73 scamp as a daily driver. I am also planing on lowering the dart about 2" and I still want a good amount of travel out of the suspension.

89 and 92 bars are the best for small blocks, any stiffer, not needed

yes up grading to either of these bars, esp new ones, theres a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back