340 value question

-

elsinore401

Reaction score
Just an opinions wanted post: I have a 72 340 4-speed demon. pretty nice numbers matching car. It's in the for sale section if you want to se it. Any way, I was thinking of selling it and looking for a 70 340 swinger automatic car. Which do you think would be worth more in similar condition and by how much? in other words how much would it take cash-wise for you to make that trade.

I'm tempted to say the Demon would be worth more given 2 cars of equal condition.

Yep! Your Demon is gorgeous. It would take a really special 70' Dart 340 for me to make that swap straight up.

Hopefully you'll find a buyer for it, and then you can shop around. I'd love to have it, but I'm about 18k short...:D

As far as a trade value, it will really depend on the offer you get & for what car. If someone floats a deal to you, don't hesitate to ask for opinions here. It can't hurt.

She's a beauty... http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=259235

Thanks Rick, you know, the longer I have it the less I want to sell it, but my first mopar was a 70 340 swinger, so there is a little nostalgia there. It is hard to part with an honest rust free car sometimes though.

I wish my truck sold it would be in my garage .. Nice fricken car..... Lets see pics of the dart...

-
Back