340 with 650, 675 or 700+HP

-

MRL Performance

Reaction score
So I have a recipe for a monster 340. It will have a usable RPM range from 3500-7500rpm(8000 if needed). I expect it to peak around 7000-7300rpm and make some real power.

Im asking if there is anyone out there that wants an engine like this for their race car or to have a Killer street Monster.

This is from one of our New Lines of engine I call the Freightrain. The name kind of explanes the type of engine it is, it will run like a F'in Freight train!!!

The final power should be close to or more than 700HP, and run on race fuel(12 to 1 on 110). The base for this engine will be an R block or 340 resto block. The internals will be all aftermarket forgings and be super light weight. Heads will be fully ported aluminum, large single plane intake with a single 4bbl carb. Ignition will be a Mallory_Fire_Storm Coil Near Plug design, no dist! High capacity oil pan with modified High flow oil pump. Pan can either be for a car chassis or race chassis.

Of course this will be none other than a solid roller with our exclusive roller lifters, the MRL Pro Plus .815" roller. Cam will be a MRL custom grind.

All bearings will have our anti friction coatings along with the pistons, pins, valves, rocker shafts, cam journals, oil pump, pushrods, valve springs.

The engine will be sold as a complete package, Carb to Oil pan, Dyno tuned and ready to rock and roll.

Now I know there are some out there that are curious about pricing for an engine like this. Im going to say in the $18-20K range. I know its a big chunk of change, but this a force to be reckoned with and not for the timid.

Like I mentioned, this post is to gauge if there is any interest in such an engine. We can build it and it WILL make the power and be reliable and dead stone consistent.

What will the compression be and what fuel will you need.

-
Back